Tuesday, December 1, 2009

home^^

yee...finally..exam over ady..
yeepee yeepee..
i was so excited n eager to start my holiday..
but now i realise i hv nothing to do aso..
staying at home wif my drama?
oh no...damn boring lar..
or i hv 2 worry 4 my result..
popi popi..i wanna pass all my modules,csl,ppd, titas..ok?
may god bless me..
within this 2 mths..i balik kampung omost every weeek..
next semester cant like this liao..
so, nw jz wanna hv a brief recall ...
after d end of formative exam of 1st n 2nd module..
i went sunway pyramid wif friends..
den i went there again to look 4 him..
den......
jwn~~junior welcoming night..
i joined 1 of d fashion show..
after that, i burried myself wif boooks...
den....end of module exam..
final exam..
go sungei wang wif chai chyee them..
manage to buy a gift 4 my mum..
26/11...my mum and aso etheen birthday..
den,celebration of etheen b'day at setapak..
steamboat..i love d chochlate steamboat..
haha...and aso d drink..
after the celebration..
i balik kampung again..
went to his sista's wedding..
i love d dress i bought ..
bcoz i look nice in that dress...hiak hiak....
ospe n osce..
now..end of semester holiday..
osppp...1 semester has gone ady...
things r keep on changing all da time..
out of my control..
im trying 2 refer to someone..
or maybe a few person..
but,haiz...i cant name it here...
ok,fine...happie holiday~~

2 comments: