Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Random post....

Such a coincident..
Few few few days ago..
I deleted some of my 友族朋友de contact no..
Coz I wan 2 delete, cancel, erase the not good de memories in kmj…
Then..
A few day later..
Somebody sms me..
The text is so Chinese..
So I thought is my friend…
And yet..
He is azizi johari..
The cousin of the president of USA..
Of course I know is a joke..
They just look alike…
Eii.. really very Chinese..
Got the word ‘lo’,’huh’ and so on..
Haha…
Frankly speaking..
I always not in good term with the 友族朋友。。
I have one story..
That time still in kmj..
4gt which Friday liao..
I plan and wan 2 go home..
But all my friends don’t wan..
So, I ask my malay friend ..
Same class de..she said she will back this Friday..
Then, I said I wanna join her…she agree..
Ok..after that..
She send me a sms..
Asking me wanna join her de mah..she is in the bus liao..
Ehem..u think I run faster than bus har…
Luckily.. one of my friend accompany me back..
Ishhh…
They never sincere to be friend with US..
Of course I know we are not sincere too..
Haha..
Oso gt some exceptions la…
Blablabla..
One more thing..
*************************************
昨天啊。。
就和妹妹打羽球。。
结果居然搞到腰酸背痛。。
搞什么。。
以前在学校我打得很不错啦。。
我。。。
老了?!!哈哈哈。。

5 comments:

  1. 友族朋友sometimes not reli as hard to mingle as you mention above la~Sometimes they are quite friendly and sincere to freinds one. Unlike some Chinese dudes oso betray own friends what...
    And last.......now oni you admit you're old ady ah? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...wait until i get from him..lol,u oso drop me a comment when free lar..hey,jmc gave u many bad memories meh??...at least had some good rite??haha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya,i agree with what Dalton said...my roomates treated me so nice eh..hehe..=)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe..miss kim..i wan photo lerrrrrrrrr...
    n mr.dalt...我都写有例外了咯。。

    ReplyDelete