Thursday, May 14, 2009

boring-ing-ing

Haizz..
These days life really kinda dull n boring…
Nothing 2 do for the whole day..
>.< sien!!
Maybe I should enjoy this carefree life..
But nt complaining..
No worry about homework, assignment , projects n etc..
Now get attracted by the channel8 drama series..
‘little nyonya’..
I borrowed the dvd from my cousin..
Hehe..
Really a sad story..
And I hv a bad habit…
Once I watch a drama ..
I will fully engross until I cant free myself from d story..
So..
Haha..
I prefer comedy..
As It sound kinda stupid 2 watch a tragedy n ended up feeling moody 4 the whole day..
It sadden me when the kind-hearted n fragile ppl being bullied…
So, I feel pity 4 the ‘juxiang’,second mistress n even the maid ‘ahtao’..
Haha..
Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…
I m going 2 get my result liao..
Praying hard 2 get a satisfied result..
Plsssssssssssssss…..
Keep on dreaming dreaming n dreaming..
Maybe I was too stress..
I dreamt abt my family, my boy , result n even pn.chua..
Ehem..
I miz her..
Heiii..
Never hor..

1 comment:

  1. Try to put a chat box in your page so that ppl can leave msg to you~
    And y did you delete your previous article 'My boy'? Afraid ppl wil c it? Oh c'mon....xD

    ReplyDelete