Friday, May 22, 2009

i think too much?

Haven’t do my fasa 2..
I think too much izit??
Worry for what..
As what u tell others..
Don’t worry.. be happy..
Everything will be fine..
And, u are always so lucky..
This time should be ok de..
Ehem..
Must be!!!!!
Don’t get influenced by others..
U must have ur own thinking..
And, make decision on ur own..
Learn to be independent.. and responsible..
Just go with what u want..
Must persevere..
Life is never a smooth journey...
Haha.. Seem so pro..
Haiyooo..i want my 败犬女王la…
小天 is so cute..
Hehe..
Sound very ‘zhainv’..
But.. it’s true lo..
Everyday ‘zhai’ at home..
Go sleep at 2am and wake up at 12noon..
Then my mummy said she don’t need to prepare my breakfast liao..
As I eat my breakfast and lunch together..
Haha..
Save a lot..
Haizzz …really very bored..
Think of to find a job..
A tuition teacher!!
Wao..
Then my mummy said nobody will hire me de la..
U are so impatient..
Later u whack ur students..
Haha..think too much..
Left about 1 and a half month..
What can I do harrr??
Give some suggestions marr..
Everyday blog blog blog..
Too free+boring..
Nobody jio me out to shop or lateh..
Poor girl…

1 comment:

  1. Haiyo...so free ma date your bf out lo~
    Go kai kai with your bf then you won say he doesn't choy you ad lu~ezzzz...

    ReplyDelete