Tuesday, May 19, 2009

happiee..

Hooray!!!!!!!
4 flat is mine..
Finally..
Praying hard n working hard for such a long time..
My wish hv been granted..
Actually I gt my result on 19 mei..
Haha..
Nt 20 mei..
Coz on 19mei about 11.00pm..
I was so anxious 2 online..
Den I meet joey n shumeng..
Haha..they send me a link n said we can check our result le..
My hand was shivering when I key in my user id..
And, this is the 1st time I feel that my heart beat is so fast n going 2 throw up from my mouth..
It’s true oo.. I din exaggerate!!
Then..i shout: ‘eii..eii..4 flat 4 flat!!!’
My parent are in the living room..
They come 2 my room n I turn my laptop to them..
As usual, I tell my dear immediately after I gt my result..
Haha..
Den I think of 2 tell my friends about this..
Inform them that we can check le..
But, I din do so..
Coz I was thinking whether the link can be trusted or not..
That nitzzz..
A sleepless night..maybe I was too excited..
All in all..thx god..my 幸运之神…muackzzz..

1 comment: